for drinking water networks
REDUCE the FLOW of LEAKS
GENERATE GREEN ELECTRICITY
Ecological AND energy transition
Reducing pressure means mechanically reducing the flow of leaks, preserving water resources, improving the energy balance and acting for the climate.
We analyse your drinking water networks to:
- Assess the pressure reduction potential
- Determine the optimal implementation of micro-turbines
- Calculate the benefits (efficiency, electricity savings/sales, carbon footprint)
- Study the feasibility of each solution
- Support the project implementation (project management, administrative support)
Our engineering services
Distribution of production ?
Distribution of consumption ?
Where should I place my turbine?
What is the yield?
Where is the excess energy?
Where to place it precisely?
Which technologies / which characteristic curves?
Determination of technical, economic
and socio-environmental indicators
Algorithms from an R&D project awarded by the French Programme d’Investissements d’Avenir
Analysis to optimise pressure reduction
Approach to hydroelectricity by specialists of water networks
Complete project management for the execution of the works